Most frequent questions and answers
Checking rates online is the easiest and fastest way to do this. Just simply click here or in any “Book Now” button and select your desired dates and number of guests.
Or If you prefer you can send us a message, call us or send us an email.
- The bus stop is on the other side of the road from the hotel entrance, it costs around 1USD or 10MXN.
- There’s Uber available in Puerto Vallarta. Currently there’s only Uber X (1-4 passengers).
- Taxi is available 24/7 and can be requested from the lobby. A cab ride to downtown is around 3USD or 60MXN.
We do not have an elevator.
If you have mobility restrictions that prevent you from using stairs let us know when booking so we can assign you the closest accommodation to the first level.
Yes, since the tide during the day is very calm and the waves are almost none. There are two spacious areas where there are no rocks.
The supervision of an adult is obligatory.
We do not own a restaurant but there’s one on-site just in front of the beach. You can order beverages from there while you are at the beach.
The breakfast and lunch are great there!
- Click here or the BOOK NOW button.
- [You can change the currency and language at the top right corner or mobile menu before moving to the next step]
- Select your dates and number of guests.
- Click on “View available rooms”.
- Choose the best option for you and click on “Book Now”.
- Fill in all your information.
- Read the cancellation policy before completing your reservation.
- Click on “Complete Reservation”.
Yes, we guarantee the security and privacy of your personal information through encryption (SSL).
* You can verify this by looking at the top left corner of your browser.
Early check-in is possible but it is subject to availability of the hotel rooms, contact us before your arrival to see If we can make it possible.
Either case, we can always store your luggage while you enjoy the common areas before checking-in.
Hotel Playa Conchas Chinas is located just 5 minutes away by car from downtown and the famous “Zona Romántica”.